Planning, designing and delivering world-class communications
The 2019 Public Sector Communications Conference witnessed over 150+ communications professionals come together from across the public sector to harness the latest tools, techniques and strategies to deliver communications, that are both day-to-day and campaign based.
Thought leaders from across the public sector spoke on the power of public sector communications, innovative marketing channels, raising awareness, engaging target audiences, responding to a crisis, creating personalised content, building a digital delivery function, successfully leading communication teams and influencing attitudes and behaviours.
Discover the latest success stories that inform and inspire at The 4th Annual Public Sector Communications Conference - on 3rd September 2020
Check out the 2019 Public Sector Communications Conference speakers below!
- Sarah Clark, Government Communication Service
- Ivo Vlaev, Professor of Behavioural Science, Warwick Business School, University of Warwick
- Elly Sample, Director of Communications, Development and Marketing, University of Lincoln
- Tim Singleton, Director of Communications, Department for International Development
- Kiran Ramchandani, Head of Brand Marketing and Communications, Anthony Nolan
- Eddie Townsend, Director of Communications, London Borough of Waltham Forest
- Dr Maeve Chappell, Head of Corporate Communications, Thames Valley Police
- Russell Barnes, Head of External Communications, Legal Aid Agency
- Amy Jones, Behaviour Change Hub Manager, Croydon Council
- Samantha Fanning, Head of Digital, University College London
- Shaun Harley, Communications Director, Homes England
- Cllr Peter Fleming, Leader Sevenoaks District Council
- Donna Veasey, Press Office Manager, Essex Police
- Paul Gallagher, Director, Cheary & Gallagher Ltd
- Vicki Nash, Head of Policy and Campaigns, Mind
- Amanda Coleman, Chair, PRCA Council
With 12 sessions and 6+ hours of unique content, the 2019 day explored the following key topics:
- The power of public sector communications
- Developing and implementing a more agile and engaging marketing approach
- Exploring interactive channels and content for tomorrow's communications
- Successfully raising awareness and engaging your target audience
- First-steps, reacting and responding to a developing crisis
- Planning and delivering personalised engaging content
- Successfully building a digital delivery function
- Influencing attitudes and behaviours
- Leading your communications team
- Promoting the UK overseas
Who will be attending?
- Chief Press Officers - Heads of Corporate Communications - Heads of Transformation - Heads of Campaign Strategy - Heads of Communications - Heads of Community Engagement - Heads of Correspondence - Heads of Crisis Communications - Heads of Customer Service - Heads of Digital - Heads of Employee Engagement - Heads of Internal Communications - Heads of Marketing - Heads of Media - Heads of News - Heads of PR - Heads of Social Media - Heads of Strategy
Dods is a registered Continuing Professional Development provider. For more information on the CPD, please click here.