Planning, designing and delivering world-class communications
The ever-expanding and evolving expectations of citizens and consumers are placing a higher importance on how we plan, design and deliver communications.
Hear from leading public sector experts on driving change through communications, planning and creating content, measuring engagement and ROI, building and maintaining trust, targeting a hard to reach audience, delivering communications on a shoestring budget and the future of communications. Join your colleagues and peers and harness the latest tools, techniques and strategies to deliver communications, that are both day-to-day and campaign based.
Discover the latest success stories that inform and inspire at The 3rd Annual Communications Conference.
Explore 12 sessions, with 6+ hours of unique content for 2019:
- The power of public sector communications
- Developing and implementing a more agile and engaging marketing approach
- Case Study: First-steps, reacting and responding to a developing crisis
- Successfully raising awareness and engaging your target audience
- Planning and delivering personalised engaging content
- Delivering tomorrow's communications today
- Case Study: Promoting the UK overseas
- Building and maintaining the public trust
- Boosting insight: Driving engagement
- Influencing attitudes and behaviours
- Leading your communications team
Speakers who joined us last year include:
- Stephi Brett-Lee, Deputy Director, Head of Internal Communications, Department for Work and Pensions
- Russell Barnes, Head of Digital Communications, Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs
- Tess Tinker, Deputy Director – Strategic Communications & Campaigns, Department for Education
- Ivo Vlaev, Professor of Behavioural Science, Warwick Business School, University of Warwick
- Laurian Hubbard, Head of Communications for European Transition, Welsh Government
- Zoe Abrams, Executive Director of Communications and Engagement, Red Cross
- Emma Leech, Director of Marketing and Advancement, Loughborough University
- Miles Fletcher, Head of Media and Public Relations, Office for National Statistics
- Lester Posner, Head of Communication, Health and Safety Executive
- Lucy Reynolds, Head of Consumer Communications, Vodafone
- Amy Jones, Behaviour Change Hub Manager, Croydon Council
- Samantha Fanning, Head of Digital, St John’s Ambulance
- Vicki Nash, Head of Policy and Campaigns, Mind
- Sheree Dodd, Director, SCDodd Comms Ltd
Who will be attending?
- Chief Press Officers - Heads of Corporate Communications - Heads of Transformation - Heads of Campaign Strategy - Heads of Communications - Heads of Community Engagement - Heads of Correspondence - Heads of Crisis Communications - Heads of Customer Service - Heads of Digital - Heads of Employee Engagement - Heads of Internal Communications - Heads of Marketing - Heads of Media - Heads of News - Heads of PR - Heads of Social Media - Heads of Strategy -
Dods is a registered Continuing Professional Development provider. For more information on the CPD, please click here.